Financial Peace University
Did you know there are over 800 scriptures in the Bible regarding personal finance? Financial Peace University is a 9-week study on personal finance. The study is designed to empower people to manage their money better, eliminate debt and build wealth. All material is biblically based and taught via entertaining video by Dave Ramsey, best-selling author and nationally syndicated radio talk show host.
Financial Peace University (FPU)
Wednesday, January 9 - March 6, 2019
6:40 pm sharp to 8:10 pm
Room B4 on Lower Level
Facilitated by Charlie & Nancy Moore and Steve & Laurie Townsend
Registration not required.
The required materials for FPU is available
to purchase for $100 on the first night of class.
This course is designed for you if…
- You think or say to yourself, “I can’t afford this program"
- You feel like your money has control over you
- You struggle in your marriage due to financial problems
- You do not understand college planning, bargain buying, credit reports, stocks, mutual funds, or how to invest for your future
- You live paycheck to paycheck – too much month at the end of your money
- You carry large credit card balance or use debt consolidation loans
- You want to have fun learning about money
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Management
- Personality styles
- How to give, save, and spend
- Get out of debt and stay that way
- Communicate with your spouse about finances
- Change your financial future
For more information about the study, go to www.daveramsey.com/fpu/home.