Financial Peace University
The Legacy Journey picks up where Financial Peace University leaves off. It’s a biblically based six-lesson course that takes a deeper look at Baby Steps 3–7.
Visit www.daveramsey.com/legacy to learn more
FPU Legacy September 11-October 30, 2019
($60.00 for Legacy, this course only)
Facilitated by Charlie and Nancy Moore, Jim and Margy Raube
Contact Charlie and Nancy to sign up
Did you know there are over 800 scriptures in the Bible regarding personal finance? Financial Peace University is a 9-week study on personal finance. The study is designed to empower people to manage their money better, eliminate debt and build wealth. All material is biblically based and taught via entertaining video by Dave Ramsey, best-selling author and nationally syndicated radio talk show host.
Save The Date
FPU January 8-March 3, 2020
Registration not required.
The required materials for FPU is available
to purchase for $100 on the first night of class.
This course is designed for you if…
- You think or say to yourself, “I can’t afford this program"
- You feel like your money has control over you
- You struggle in your marriage due to financial problems
- You do not understand college planning, bargain buying, credit reports, stocks, mutual funds, or how to invest for your future
- You live paycheck to paycheck – too much month at the end of your money
- You carry large credit card balance or use debt consolidation loans
- You want to have fun learning about money
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Management
- Personality styles
- How to give, save, and spend
- Get out of debt and stay that way
- Communicate with your spouse about finances
- Change your financial future
For more information about the study, go to www.daveramsey.com/fpu/home.
You may also contact Charlie and Nancy Moore at